How to join?
(1) Applicants are required to contact the Organizer for informing the number of booth/raw space they are planning to rent.
(2) The Organizer will then advise the Applicants the available booth/raw space (from the floor-plan) that they can choose. (NB: All the exhibition spaces are allotted on a first-come-first-served basis.)
(3) After confirming the location of the booths/raw spaces, Applicants are required to fill in the Application Form and return it to the Organizer together with a deposit payment equals to 50% of the participation fee.
- For Hong Kong Exhibitors, cheque should be made payable to ¡§Audace International Fairs Limited¡¨.
- For Overseas Exhibitors, only telegraphic transfer payment will be accepted (Payment details please refer to the Application Form).
- For China Exhibitors, payment should be deposited directly into the bank account of ¡§Audace International Fairs (Guangzhou) Limited¡¨ (Account details please refer to the Application Form).
(4) The Organizer will send an Exhibitors¡¦ Manual to the Exhibitor after receiving the deposit payment.
(5) The balance of the participation fee should be settled 1 month before the opening of the exhibition.